I’ve been partnering with Sulky for a while now and recently Kelly Nagel emailed me asking if I’d like to be part of a Back to School Sewing Series she is hosting.
In Kelly’s words…….
The start of school means lots of hustle and bustle whether your kids are going into elementary school or college. Gathering supplies, new clothes, and getting back into a routine after a lazy summer can be hard, but it often means that you may get a little more time to do some actual sewing! So why don’t we go back to school too and learn some new sewing projects?
With that in mind, I asked a few of my friends to join me in doing a Back To School Sewing Series. Over the next few weeks, we will publish posts from these fine ladies with great projects for you! I can’t wait to learn some new tips, tricks, and techniques from them.
I happily said yes and can’t wait to see what the other ladies are making. I don’t know if all the posts will be entirely put on the Sulky blog because that was an individual choice given to us makers, but I do know Sulky will be linking to all the projects. As the links go live and are provided to me I will be adding them to the blog schedule below. Follow along with us, see some cool stuff get made and maybe get a few new project ideas. Cause we all have an unlimited amount of time…. Of course with your kids back in school some time did just open up right???
- Stephanie Kendron of Modern Sewciety
- Michelle Karch of Serafina1973
- Desiree Habicht of Desiree’s Designs
- Karie Jewell of Two Kwik Quilters
- Wendi Gratz of Shiny Happy World
- Aug. 20 – Kelly Nagel – Introduction to the series
- Aug. 21 – Kelly Nagel – Water Bottle Holder
- Aug. 23 – Stephanie Kendron – Modern Ditty Bag
- Aug. 27 – Michelle Karch – Pencil Pouch # 1
- Aug. 30 – Desiree Habicht – Insulated Lunch Bag
- Sept. 4 – Michelle Karch – Drawstring Backpack
- Sept. 6 – Karie Jewell – Notebook Cover
- Sept. 8 – Wendi Gratz – Pencil Pouch # 2